Catuaba Tea for Sexual Impotence
Catuaba tea is undoubtedly the best way to consume the catuaba, where the beneficial substances are more concentrated and without addition of chemicals, as is the case of the processed products.
Sexual impotence can be treated in different ways because its treatment depends on its cause.
However, there are some home remedies able to relieve the pains of this terrible evil.
So check out the Root Catuaba Tea Recipe for Sexual Impotence.
Ingredients Catuaba Tea:
- 40 grams of Catuaba (blend of all herbs).
- 750 ml of water.
Method of preparation Catuaba Tea:
- In a pan put the water and when it is boiling add the roots of the plant and boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, cover and let stand for 15 minutes, always pouring before drinking.
- This tea should be taken 3 times a day, every day until you want or until you feel better.
Forms of used to Catuaba
Catuaba possesses powerful effects and should be consumed in small daily doses or diluted in drops, so make moderate use.
We can find it in several formats, such as:
- Place to boil ½ liter of water and add 2 tablespoons of Catuaba peel. After 3 minutes, turn off the heat and leave on infusion before straining. Once cooked the tea is ready to be drunk.
- They should be used with guidance of the general practitioner, and up to 2 grams of Catuaba per day may be ingested, for example.
Selvagem Drink (alcoholic drink)
- Take during meals, for example, to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- This is a safe and practical way to get benefits of Catuaba the long-time.
Catuaba Selvagem Aphrodisiac Drink
The popularization of the beverage began as use of the herb added to bottled distilled beverages, made with red wine or cane juice.
Thus, in 1992 the first Brazilian alcoholic beverage factories joined the recipe to produce drinks, usually, for consumption on celebration days.
The brazilians, men and women, consume drink with a certain frequency, especially in the Carnival where drink usually disappears from the shelves of the main drink shops in Brazil.
Alcoholic beverages made with Catuaba
There are several brands, each with a different composition.
Apple extract, red wine, marapuama, guarana, other herbs, therefore.
Each manufacturer has created its own recipe, and often do not present the original formulation , offering inefficient results.
Thus, choosing to manufacture Catuaba Artesanal is the guarantee of obtaining all the desired results without the side effects of industrialized drinks.
Recipes of Catuaba
Artisan elixir (Concentrated Syrup)
The best and most efficient way to have the benefits of Catuaba as it is free of chemicals and maintains concentrated properties, but should be used as a syrup in small daily servings.
Artisan Catuaba How to Make?
The artisan Catuaba is healthier because it preserves its original characteristics with greater concentration of beneficial substances to health and so for that it presents greater effectiveness.
So that, industrializeds sold in the form of alcoholic beverages or capsules usually contain unknown substances, as well as preservatives and other unsound chemicals.
With this in mind, we separate recipes, so you can make your drink to taste when you want.
Enjoy all the benefits, make small bottles with the drink and elixir for gift friends and family.
Liqueur with Wine Recipe
- 500 ml of oxidized white wine;
- 250 ml white port wine;
- 250 ml of port wine Ruby;
- 1 tablespoon of catuaba plant root;
- 1 tablespoon of dehydrated hibiscus flower;
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder;
- 1 tablespoon of cardamom powder;
- 1 tablespoon mandrake (also known as ginseng) powder;
- Half vanilla bean opened;
- 1 unit of chili pepper seed;
- 1 tablespoon of jatai honey.
Method of preparation:
- First, separate about 50 ml of each of the wines;
- Leave the hibiscus infused in the white wine for a week in the refrigerator;
- Bring the mixture of the wines to the fire with all the other ingredients, except the honey;
- Keep this mixture one day in the refrigerator;
- Coe the infusion of the hibiscus and the boiled wine, add the jataí honey and place in a hermetically sealed bottle.
- 150 grams of dried root of the plant (in lack can use 300 grams of fresh leaves);
- 1 liter of filtered water;
- A pound of crystal sugar or demear;
- 1 liter of cereal alcohol at 95º GL or one liter of quality brandy at 45º GL.
- Shake well and strain the liquid.
- Use the herbs to make one the next elixir by repeating the process.
Method of preparation:
- If you use the roots, first moisten them with three tablespoons of water;
- Using the fresh leaves, wash them well, remove the kernels and cut into medium pieces;
- Then place the roots or leaves of the plant in a wide mouth glass and complete with alcohol;
- Close the glass and leave for at least 60 days in a cool, dark place.